Teamcricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparation for the season kick-off

3 posters

Go down

Preparation for the season kick-off Empty Preparation for the season kick-off

Post  Rolfy Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:44 am

I have just got back from the swimming pool, where I have done 1 million lengths.

I have just eaten a leaf of lettuce.

Later today I am going to run a half marathon, followed by some weights in the gym.

Then I will have a sauna and steam to loosen up the muscles.

For lunch I will have more lettuce, and for tea I might be extravagant and have some celery.

This evening, I am going to do some research on Finmeres' batsmen, trying to find thier weaknesses and to suss a personal game plan, whilst drinking numerous glasses of water and crunching on carrots.

Is anyone else preparing for tomorrows game??
What a Face
Rolfy
Rolfy
Admin

Number of posts : 387
Team : Montagu Old Boys / Cavaliers
Town : Kettering
Registration date : 2008-04-15

https://teamcricket.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Preparation for the season kick-off Empty Re: Preparation for the season kick-off

Post  glovesy Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:05 pm

yeah just had a KFC & 4 cans of Red Bull ....tonight im going into town and wil probably end up getting wankered....in the morning i will probably be sick, then back to KFC and on to wooton hall, where it will be windy, cold and probably piss it down!!! ......

...the cricket season is BACK!!! Very Happy

glovesy

Number of posts : 96
Team : flames and cavs

Back to top Go down

Preparation for the season kick-off Empty Re: Preparation for the season kick-off

Post  Big H Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:23 am

As you leader for this season i feel it is my duty to set an example! Tonight i will be in bed earlyish (3.00am) after drinking a few to many healthy lagers. Followed by a salad wrapped in kebab meat. Upon waking in the morning i am sure i will visit the toilet a few time in order to improve my weight for the game. followed by lots of coffee and red bull to wake me up. So i can try to keep you rable in check. good luck thats what i say! lol!

Big H

Number of posts : 32
Team : Cavaliers
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolfy Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:44 am

RIGHT THEN, WHO FORGOT TO TELL THE WEATHERMAN THAT WE NEED TO PLAY CRICKET TODAY - ITS PISSING IT DOWN
Rolfy
Rolfy
Admin

Number of posts : 387
Team : Montagu Old Boys / Cavaliers
Town : Kettering

https://teamcricket.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down