Teamcricket
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barton Seagrave Vs Flames8th June 2009

3 posters

Go down

Barton Seagrave Vs Flames8th June 2009 Empty Barton Seagrave Vs Flames8th June 2009

Post  Buck Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Blimey McCrickeyshire !

When we restrict a side to 89 on a Wednesday I don't think I am un-entitled to feel confident that we will see off the runs maybe with an over or two to spare .. seeing them off with 1 ball to spare is slightly more nerve racking. Some may say we were fortunate - others would say that the innings was planned to perfection... Laughing

Top effort from all the bowlers with JC PP Ben and myself all taking 2 wickets a piece and for minimal runs. Great effort in the field with AJ, KJ, JC and Liam taking good catches - with KJ dropping one onto the boundary .... Evil or Very Mad and Liam dropping two - one of which being the easiest catch in HISTORY !!

Liam and Daryl batted well with Daryl "Sicknote" Gunn having to retire injured unfortunately again. Small contribution with JC with the bat, and a round contribution from Glovesy left us needing 15 off the last over which Tony and PP ate up - PP the match winner with a fantastical superfragalistic straight drive for four off the penultamate ball to see us home.

Great game - well played all. Ben making the start to hopefully a long and happy Flames career with a great debut.

Brigstock away next week 3 games to go....

Buck

Number of posts : 155
Team : The Mighty Flames, The Mighty Cavaliers oh and Old on occasions
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Barton Seagrave Vs Flames8th June 2009 Empty Re: Barton Seagrave Vs Flames8th June 2009

Post  theshrews81 Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 am

Even Dainty should be able to trouble the scorers slightly on Brigstocks Wicket!!

theshrews81

Number of posts : 43
Team : Montagu Old Boys
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Barton Seagrave Vs Flames8th June 2009 Empty Re: Barton Seagrave Vs Flames8th June 2009

Post  jc Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:39 pm

liam dropping both off mine but eventually caught one!!
Seriously its in our own hands thats crack open the bottle of bubbley after the mobs game!!
jc
jc

Number of posts : 184
Team : Npton Cavs, Kettering Flames, Old cc
Town : northampton
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down