thanks dudes!

Go down

thanks dudes!

Post  glovesy on Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:59 am

just wanted to say thanks for giving me n bucky boy the chance to have a go at captaining next year. If im honest i havent really been keen to do the job in the past, but decided i would go with the flow when the vote took place.

I didnt put myself forward for it and wouldnt have done, but the oppertunity has come my way and im starting to look forward to the challenge!!

I realise that me as captain has come as much a suprise to some of you as it has to me, but i want you to know that i will be giving you everything out there on the pitch, and really think if we can stick together we can get some good results, and have some fun along the way!

As i said before i have never captained a side before and realise I have a LOT to learn! so will be looking for any imput you guys have to offer, be it pre season, during a game or when ever you think it appropriate.

Im looking forward to working alongside bucky and know he will be there for the odd ( 20'000'0000'000) word in my ear! and im gratefull you accepted the role of Vice captain mate, i think this will be the year the role of Vice captain will be more important than any other year before, and although i might not always take your advice, i think you realise that any words of wisdom you have to offer will be appreciated! im looking forward to us working as a team!

I know i can rely on you boys to help me out and point me in the right direction and i think its vital that we all pull together and have 11 captains out there, we all have different ideas on on how the game should be played but ultimatly we all want the same thing and that is to win and probably drink beer aswell!! lol

So im asking for you chaps to have my back, and you know i will definately have yours!

This is going to be a good year i hope and i look forward to playing cricket with you all!!

One more thing Tony please can you forward me the list of contact details as we obviously ran out of time to organise it at the agm.

I will be contacting everyone at some point and will try to be as imformative as i can with regards to team selection etc. lets hope even though it will cause me some headaches that there is competion for places this year as opposed to struggling for a team. If anyone knows of any other players who might be interested to play please let me know.

Regards

Micky

glovesy

Number of posts : 96
Team : flames and cavs
Registration date : 2008-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: thanks dudes!

Post  Buck on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:33 pm

As some of you may or may not know mine and Micky's relationship went through a very "low" period a few months ago. We were constatntly at each others throats and frankly I wanted nothing to do with him. He became arrogant, obnoxious, distant and the one thing that had been good in our relationship also went bad .... the sex.

He stopped coming home at night and I could never reach him on the phone. One of the few nights he did come home his backside had more juice dripping from it than a well buttered crumpet !

It was at that point we decided to take the councilling and I am happy to say that we have grown closer again. And it is only due to this recovery in our relationship that not only do I feel that we can work together, but we can do very well together - as long as he keeps his eyes off that mobile fishman that comes round the working mens club every Friday - OOoo I could tell you where I'd like to stick his crabsticks !!!

Buckaroo

Buck

Number of posts : 155
Team : The Mighty Flames, The Mighty Cavaliers oh and Old on occasions
Registration date : 2008-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glovesy on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:04 pm

you tart!! lol

glovesy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chris on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:59 pm

wtf micky no contest bucky...or sssseeeeafooooood man mmmmmmmm seafood man lol!
chris

Number of posts : 60
Team : kettering flames
Registration date : 2008-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glovesy on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:05 pm

i goddam love the SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!

LOL

glovesy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Buck on Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:51 pm

I knew it you mother fluffing bitch you !

Buck

Number of posts : 155
Team : The Mighty Flames, The Mighty Cavaliers oh and Old on occasions
Registration date : 2008-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum